Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Different options- Hope pattern by My Little Plumcake

Many of you have seen my first try at this pattern, but I just couldn't make one for Amelia and not make one for JubeJube. I used the ruffle options for JubeJube's dress, and saved myself a lot of time by buying a pre-made ruffle and by not making all those tiny little pleats. I don't really think JubeJube minds it just meant that she got her dress sooner than later. Also fun to know, the Hope pattern from my Little Plumcake comes with a very adorable capri option. Of course my girls are girly and both wanted a dress.  Even more fun to know, the pattern is NOW available! Just visit My Little Plumcake's Etsy shop!















I think that JubeJube is just glad she got to play tea party with one of her favorite stuffies and my grandmother's  Queen Ann fine bone china tea cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment