Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hope Dress by My Little Plumcake

I had the honour and privilege of testing the new Hope pattern by My Little Plumcake, it should be available August 1, 2013. The eBook that comes with the pattern is so full of helpful hints and instuctions on how to make this dress. Every seam had to be spot on for the dress to be perfect and I must admit that I used my seam ripper a few times.





There is so much beautiful detail in this pattern.




The bodice and the bottom of the skirt has tiny pleats that are top stitched every inch.





Buttons to close the back of the dress.




Love the fact that this one can be layered with a cardy to bring it into late summer.

If you like this dress style be sure to visit My Little Plumcake at thier Esty shop, they have so many PDF patterns to choose from!




1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see that i'm not the only one that uses a seam ripper.

    ReplyDelete