Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Footed PJ's for Christmas

I was asked (a while back) by a friend of mine about some footed PJ's and me being me said "OH yes! I'll make them."  First, I had a hard time finding a really nice knit for the job. Second, had zipper issues (couldn't find any the right color and length). In the end I do love the way all 3 PJ's turned out! They're perfect for waiting for Santa!


I used Peek-a-Boo's classic footed PJ pattern. The pattern is sized to fit newborns to size 12 years (you know I'll be using this one often). You might just want to visit Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop, they have so many cute patterns available.


I made these PJ's with a light to meduim weight knit. Zippers are only half way down the front, zipper tabs, reinforced stitching at the crotch and non-skid soles just some of the features of these pyjamas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment