Here are some of the details:
- This is a pattern sized XXS - XL
- Designed for knit fabrics
- Has 2 sleeve options, short sleeves and a hald sleeve
- Tips and cut outs included for flower and bow embelishments (because once you make one you'll be hooked and you don't want them looking all the same!)
- Confident beginner pattern, and super easy to follow instructions.
I love that the neckline isn't low, makes it so much easier to run around after pre-schoolers, and I get to do it in style with this top.
Also so easy to dress up for date night with hubby (and he did say he liked this one!).
Just so you know all opinions are my own and I did receive this pattern free in exchange for posting on the tour.
Be sure to visit the other stops on the tour, so much inspiration on how to change up this top!
Monday- July 28
Tuesday- July 29
Wednesday- July 30
Thursday- July 31
Friday- Aug 1
Saturday- Aug 2
Sunday- Aug 3
Monday- Aug 4
Tuesday- Aug 5
Wednesday- Aug 6
Bebe Lambs - Create3.5 - Lady and the Gentsa Rafflecopter giveaway
Don't forget to enter the giveaway!
Until next time, xx.