Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Blaverry New Releases: Baylen

Yesterday was launch day for a bunch of new PDF patterns by Blaverry and I featured Star and Hayden, today I'll be showing you Baylen. This sweet little top is perfect for summer or can be worn year round layered over a t-shirt.



The yoke is lined and has two buttons at the back. The back scallops overlap. This is really one of those girly designs that I love so much!




Here are just some details Christie includes in her all her PDF patterns:


  • Layered printing, print only the sizes you want or need with this feature
  • 3/8" seam allowances are included
  • Imperial and metric charts for body measurements and yardage requirements
  • Digital illustrations and clear step-by step written instructions are included in the tutorial
  • Sizes range (for most patterns) 9 months to 16 years




This top is sure to get some wear this summer, I paired it with leggings but I can also see it with a cute pair of denim shorts. 

 
Don't miss out on the release sale going on now at Blaverry.com, and be sure to like Blaverry on facebook to keep up on new releases and promotions!

Until next time, xx.

2 comments:

  1. It is such a pretty little top. I am a big fan and it is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I've been looking for a top with a yoke like that for ages!

    ReplyDelete