Saturday, May 30, 2015

Finn by Blaverry

A couple of weeks ago I posted (here) about the appliqué featured in the No.7 issue of One Thimble. Well some have asked what pattern I used to make the top. Finn by Blaverry was the perfect canvas for this pattern, it came out exactly as I expected.




JubeJube loves this top to be able to wear it with leggings...comfort and style all in one. Amelia is begging for a top in this style too now. She adores the the girliness of the gathered peplum.



I went with a short sleeve option for the weather this time of year. I do love that the long sleeve option and 3/4 length sleeve are offered in the pattern.



Here are some of the patter details:
  • Sizes range from 2T - 16 years
  • layered printing so you just print out the sizes you need/want 
  • Tech drawings included with the step-by-step instrcutions
  • designed for knit fabrics
  • different sleeve options available
  • 3/8" seam allowances included
  • all charts for fabric requirements and body measurements are in metric and imperial 



Take a look at the rest of the collection Christie has created for Blaverry...all just so unique...I just want to sew all of them up.


So far I have been able to show you Star, Hayden, Clara, Baylen and Ansley...What's next? Maybe Koko & Ollie or maybe Maddox?...Oh decision!



Until next time, xx



2 comments:

  1. I ♥♥♥ what you've done with the Finn top! I'm dying over the details of the little girls (applique) legs!!! TOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew Finn was perfect for this project...took 30-40 minutes to sew up Finn but 4 hours to get the appliqué done...yup crazy details, but so worth it!

      Delete