Sunday, May 3, 2015

Women's Bundle Up Tour, Pier 7 & Clémence

Its not very often that I make it onto my own blog, but I think it should happen more often, after all its fun to get something new to wear. I sewed up the Pier 7 top by Terra's Treasures and Clémence bermudas by Filles a Maman. Both patterns are part of the Bundle Up collection on sale now from May 1st to May 8th. 



I changed up the top just a little. This top is designed with cute flutter sleeve, but I decided to leave them off  this time (yes, this means I will for sure be making more of this top), instead I finished off the armscyes with bias. 

One of my favorite details on this pattern are the pleats down the centre front bodice. This is a top that can be easily worn with jeans and dressed up for a night out or to the beach and I just love it!



Here are some of the pattern details:
  • Sizes range from ladies 0 to 26
  • Seam allowances included are 3/8"
  • Photos and drawings included with the step-by-step instructions
  • Clear instructions on full bust adjustments
  • Designed for woven fabrics
  • Chart with yardage requirements and list of required notions




    Now on to Clémence. These are great! They come in two lengths, bermudas and shorts, and you've guessed it, I went with the bermuda length. 

    I love the easy style of this pattern. Zipper closure is on the side and the waistband is a facing which I find is so comfortable. There are a few options to dress up the front of these shorts, I went with the single scallop option. 



    This pattern features:

    • Sizes ranging from 00 to 24
    • 3/8" seam allowances
    • Drawings and photos are included with the step-be-step instructions
    • Easy to follow directions on how to adjust the pattern to fit your body
    • Chart with yardage requirements and list of required notions
    • Designed for woven fabrics with a 2% lycra content



    Both pattern are very enjoyable to sew up, but you don't have to take just my word for it. Go see what the other stops on the tour have to offer and check out what patterns are featured in this Bundle Up...so many pattern so little time...to get them all at a fantastic low price! 



    Until next time, xx.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    No comments:

    Post a Comment