Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My Little Planner Pouch Addiction

I'm addicted to journals, day planners, "Sharpies" of all different colors and most of all having a fun little place to store them all and not get them all mixed up with the rest of my stuff in my purse. So now imagine that I got to test the Planner Addiction Pouch by Rabbit Rabbit Creations, its like Christmas morning for me!



This cute little pouch features inside pockets for phone or small tablet or divide them up and fit your favorite pens and pencils. Slide that day planner in the middle and you'll always have everything you need for scheduling meetings, appointments or playdates. Also think of this as being an activity pouch for kids when going on road trips, the restaurant or waiting rooms when kids tend to become a little restless.



If you like this pattern you need to join Planner Addiction Pouch and Fauxdori - sewing circle with Jasmin of Rabbit Rabbit Creations. You'll have access to great tips and tricks for sewing up this pouch, extra tutorials on how to change the dimensions of you bag, and most fun of all you get to share your creations! 


Ok, time for me to go sew, I have some pouches to go make, haha! 

Until next time, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment