Friday, November 6, 2015

Finishing Up Lily by Frocks & Frolics

This is the final day of the Sew-a-Long featuring the Lily Dress and Tunic pattern by Frock & Frolics. Join the Frocks & Frolics Sewing Circle on facebook to stay up to date on up coming events and new pattern releases.




If you made this pattern to have an opening you'll want to add your button loop before stitching your back outer shell to your lining. 



I made my Lily as plain as can be, but adding lace to the hem or some button or floral embelishments at the top of the pleats can be so fun! I knew my fabric already had a lot going on and I didn't want to make it too busy but thinking of the summer when I'll make this pattern using a plain linen adding a little something as simple as a lace hem will make it go from plain to wow!





Thanks to Marina of Froks & Frolics for having me! JubeJube loves her new tunic (her smile doesn't lie) and it was a pleasure to sew up!
You can get your copy in their Etsy shop along with so many other fun patterns. Not to worry if you're new to sewing, you can use the step-by-step videos that Marina has set up here.


Until next time, xx.



1 comment: