Sunday, November 1, 2015

Lily by Frocks & Frolics Sew-a-Long Day 1

I'm so excited to be hosting this sew-a-long for Marina of Frocks & Frolics! For this event you can follow along on my blog or join the facebook group, this will also allow you to stay up to date with new releases and sales. 

Its not too late to sew along with us, grab your pattern here, on Etsy and be sure to use the code "LILYROCKS" at checkout for 25% off.


Today we're getting together everything we need for the project:

  • Pattern
  • Fabric
  • Notions (button, thread)
Before starting to sew I like to make sure I have everything I need since I often sew in the evening when the stores are closed. 




There are several options in this pattern like the neckline and length. I chose to make the tunic with the button closure at the back and the closed box pleats.



Come back tomorrow, I'll be sharing some fun facts about how I was taught to sew.

Until next time, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment